Monday, April 03, 2006

The End of Secret Pal 7

Here are the goodies from my last secret pal parcel sent to me my my spoiler who has been revealed as Silvia. The strange thing is I think I have visited her blog on a few occasions over the last few months without realising she is my pal! Spooky.
In the parcel we have: a card, a sheep, two skeins of sari silk with two candles, a sheep magnet, a chocolate-orange candle (which smells divine), a yellow "Happy Easter" bird and lastly a gardening kit made up of a notebook, some soap and some gloves.

Here is a close up of the sari silk... and Silvia the smell has nearly gone! What to make with this? Who knows yet!

I am hoping we manage to keep in touch, I will certainly be adding her blog to my blogroll and to bloglines. I think it is a little strange to have lots of emails and conversations with someone when you have no idea who they are... Iguess that is why I haven't been bombarding her with emails! Hope you weren't too disappointed. I think I will be signing up for the next one, as I have really enjoyed choosing presents to send and also receiving so many lovely goodies. Thanks again Silvia.
I thought I would give you a little update on the sock, here it is "beautifully" displayed on my foot. Not sure the yarn shows off the pattern to the best effect. What do you think, should I frog and turn into a Jaywalker instead? So many decisions.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phew it all got there safely and you like it. Pull the leg on the Bird!! It's a pen you can put on your Desk!!
I like the socks. I think they look great

Stacey said...

I've got some of that sari silk - it's lush isn't it? I haven't made anything with mine yet but I get it out and stroke it occasionally :D

Maggie said...

I got your package! We finally "meet".
Haven't posted yet but will do so soon.
Love, love, love everything in it! Youngest has already eaten her chocolate! Thank you so much and I am glad to see that you have been spoiled well too!