Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A Meme

I have been to the pub. I can't be bothered to take photos of the (nearly) finished blanket or (halfway) finished birthday socks tonight, so you will have to deal with my babbling instead!

Spotted this over at Spitting Yarn:
1. Flip to page 18, paragraph 4 in the book closest to you right now, what does it say?
"But there were lots of important things. It was important to look calm and confident, it was important to keep your mind clear, it was important not to show how pants-wettingly scared you were......" from Wintersmith by Terry Pratchett.
2. If you stretch out your left arm - as far as possible, what are you touching?
An exercise bike. Not mine I hasten to add.
3. What’s the last program you watched on tv?
The news on Monday I think...
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
Time for bed, about 11pm maybe - it is 22.50
5. Except the computer, what can you hear right now?
Nothing
6. When was the last time you were outside and what did you do?
About an hour ago, walked from the pub to the train and then from the train to a taxi and from a taxi to my house.
7. What are you wearing?
My pj's - well it is bed time!
8. Did you dream last night? If you did, what about?
Not last night. On Monday I had a very weird dream. One of those realistic ones where you think it is true. I dreamed that my best friend had a child when she was travelling in Australia and had sent it to live with her parents who had raised him. He was 5 and my best friend was cross I had never knitted him anything and never acknowledged his existence. I checked with Lauren, and it is complete fabrication. There is no child and she is not cross with me. Phew.
9. When was the last time you laughed?
In the pub tonight, at something not very memorable.
10. What’s on the walls, in the room you’re in right now?
Wallpaper. Nothing else.
11. Have you seen anything strange lately?
A small cat in the pub tonight. I don't think the pub is a place for kittens. A man in the car this morning who had the biggest perm in the world. I think it was a wig.
12. What do you think about this meme?
It is passing the time and giving me something to blog about that doesn't require photos.
13. What’s the last film you saw?
Harry Potter (3) on DVD at the weekend.
14. If you became a multimillionaire, what would you do with the money?
Buy a lovely house for me and Tony.
15. Tell us something about yourself that most people don’t know.
I have the worst singing voice in the world... ok, most people know that... this is hard...
16. If you could change ONE THING in this world, without regarding politics or bad guilt - what would it be?
Oooh, another hard one. How about making sure everyone had something to smile about at least once a day.
17. Do you like dancing?
Yes, but I wish I had rhythm like my friends Kerry or Suzie
18. George Bush?
tit
19. What do you want your children’s names to be, girl/boy?
Tom or William for a boy. I like Charlotte for a girl.... Tony isn't so keen. It is hard to think of names that go with Huskisson.
20. Would you ever consider living abroad?
No. I would miss my friends/family too much.
21. What do you want God to tell you, when you come to heaven?
Don't really believe in all that.
22. Who should do this meme?
Anyone who needs something to blog about and can't be bothered with pictures!

No comments: