Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Birthday Celebrations!

Thanks for all of the birthday wishes. I had an amazing weekend with all my friends. Here is the evidence.
Ruth and Tony, looking cool in 70s clothesShowing off the flares. Lol and Pete; too cool for me
Then the twister began and we were definitely not cool :0)
I also managed to get Kerry to model her skirt. It looks fab.

And finally, my Secret Pal 10 parcel as promised. Beautiful Knit Picks Alpaca Cloud in a gorgeous sea green colour called Tide Pool. I need an easy lace shawl pattern for this I think... any ideas anyone?
Some Stroopwafels (as requested - yum), Blooker Cocoa (I'll make some muffins for work with this), toast sprinkles, bubbles, mini-sellotape and clips and finally the best stitch markers. They are binary, so you can use them for row counting. Genius! Thank you SP, I love everything and I feel well and truely spoilt.
Right, must go and help TT put up the bookcase from Ikea - finally I get somewhere to store all of my books and knitting things. Yipeeeeee!


4 comments:

Ling said...

Looks like you had a fab party! I do love birthdays!

acrylik said...

Happy Birthday, birthday twin :) Looks like you had a fantastic time :) Thanks for your good wishes too.

Anonymous said...

Hey looks like you guys had a great time...the photos are wonderful..thanks for sharing them with us...it was really amazing going through your post!!!

Flossie in Stitches said...

Ah, great photos, glad you had a great birthday. I've started knitting the Forest Canopy Shawl which is easy enough for me, so you'd definitely manage it!!