Saturday, August 04, 2007

MS3

My Mystery Stole in the Malabrigo Lace has begun.
I am in love with this yarn. It is amazingly soft and the colour variation is so subtle. I think it is also the perfect weight for this shawl as you can really see the pattern. I managed the first 70 odd rows on the train to and from London (about 4 hours in total). I think this might take me a LONG time. However I loved every minute of it, and as Nic said to me, you get a break on the purl row!
Thanks for all of the lovely comments on my Sockapalooooza socks too - I truly am the luckiest knitter :0)

4 comments:

Bryony Ramsden said...

Wow. That looks beautiful and it isn't finished or blocked yet!

Nickerjac said...

The stole is looking fantastic

Linda said...

It's going to be beautiful. Those socks in the last post are fantastic!

Emily said...

That will be - is! - beautiful.

I went to Getknitted on Saturday and swapped the Olive Malabrigo I showed you for Verde Adriano, and added 2 skeins so I have 4 - for the Secret of Chrysopolis mystery stole - in German - late Sept. Lovely yarn!