Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Models

Owen's Birthday jumper was finished on Sunday evening and in the post on Monday. I ended up wrapping it sat at my desk at work, which is where this photo was taken
owen catch
Pattern: Catch Sweater from Louisa Harding's Miss Bea's Playtime.
Yarn: GGH Samoa, 50% Cotton 50% Microfibre. 1.5 balls Turquoise and 2 balls of green)
Started: 14th February
Finished: 24th February
Comments: A very quick easy knit. I modified the pattern to knit in the round up to the armholes. I also knit the neck edging in the round and grafted the shoulder seams.
This morning I got a picture from Non's phone of the birthday boy in his new jumper. Yeah! It fits :0)
owen birthday
On Sunday I managed to find another model for a recent knit. Josh looks very cute in his tank top!
josh & toby feb08 007

2 comments:

Linda said...

The sweater is great, I like the colours! The baby looks a cutie in it too!

Sue said...

The sweater is so nice and I love the colors too. The vest looks adorable on Josh too, how cute they both are in their photos.