Sunday, April 06, 2008

I didn't expect that....

I have been promised snow by the weather men numerous times this winter and it hasn't arrived. However, as I planted out two new clematis and passion flowers on Tuesday evening it was bound to snow last night. This is what I woke up to this morning snowapril08 001
snowapril08 002
Most of it has melted now, so no snowmen for me, but I hear there maybe more on the way later....
It has been really sunny this morning so I took some pictures of the progress on the Cranford Socks. What do you think?
collage

Right, I must go, as it is"spring cleaning" weekend at Ruth and Tony's. After a very very long time Tony's house is finally finished, we have carpet on the stairs and everything :0)

Finally, Non has sent me pictures of Carys in her birthday dress which I just had to share.
Carys dress3Carys dress4

4 comments:

Craftyfox said...

What a great post..snow we also had a little in Essex fab knitting I just love those socks and I'm so jealous a cutie in a beautiful pinny well done

scarletprincess said...

I really love the dress you made!!! It's so cute but funky. The socks are beautiful... I'm sure if I didn't spend so much time looking for more inspiration my own projects would get finished that bit quicker!

Linda said...

We have a snowman still although I think that he will melt today. I love the cranford socks.

Roobeedoo said...

Love the cranford socks!