Wednesday, May 21, 2008

And the winner is....

random

Comment number 3 - Roobeedoo
Congratulations Ruth! I'll drop you a line to see if you want the Jitterbug or Natural Dye Studio.
Thank you to everyone who commented (and wished me happy birthday), I certainly have a full reading list for the summer. I've started on "The Line of Beauty" by Alan Holinghurst which I got from the library last week. I've also ordered The Time Travellers Wife with my birthday money from my Mom and Dad.
I'll be back soon with photos I promise, completed stashbuster spirals, a new chevron sock design and a nearly finished Swallowtail shawl.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Well done the winner!

Alison said...

Looking forward to seeing the shawl. See you tuesday.

Roobeedoo said...

Thank you Roo! I am looking forward to doing the Jitterbug!