Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Secret of the Stole III Swatch

As promised, it have completed my swatch for Secret of the Stole III

Secret of the Stole iii Swatch
I tried a number of different beads, but these are the ones I am going to use. They are from Beads Direct.
I have two colours, the ones with a coppery/greenish tinge at top are the ones I used on my Swallowtail shawl and the ones at the bottom are more purple... I think I'm going to mix the two. Secret of the Stole III Swatch
Yarn: Malabrigo Lace weight in "Cuarzo"
Needles: 3.75mm addi turbos

Just a quick update today as I have a birthday present to finish and it is 21:40 already!
I have next week off work, and I have great plans to do lots of knitting and sewing. I'm getting braver with my driving so I am even considering a trip to the Colinette Mill Shop on Wednesday.... however I'm not sure if my bank balance can take it (especially as I had to fix said car last month)! Have you been? Let me know what you thought...

5 comments:

Roobeedoo said...

Lovely!
I nominated you for an Arte y Pico award - see blog for details!

Dawn said...

I can't help you with Colinette, but the Jitterbug is lovely!

The mystery shawl swatch looks gorgeous, I can't wait to get back to other knitting.

scarletprincess said...

Well the swatch is lovely! Mine will be purple too though it's more plum. Also I'm using different bead shades now woollyworkshop doesn't have 600 in the shade I want ;o)
Not a copycat honest! And colinette....oohhhhhh it's good. And yes it will be the financial crippling of you ;o)

Nautical Knitter said...

Your swatch looks great...ready to start? 7 days and counting...

ketai said...

I totally like the useful ray ban info shared in the article.