Thursday, November 27, 2008

Hogwarts Sock Kit Swap 6 Parcel

I got home yesterday evening, after a particularly rubbish day at work, to find a massive box from the US waiting for me.
It was my parcel from my HSKS6 Pal Electra the Enchanting.
Do you want to see what I got?
It is the perfect Hufflepuff parcel....
HSKS6 Parcel
Herbal tea, minature mint chocolate Hershey bars, a needle roll, two skeins of gorgeous purple yarn, a 2.5mm addit turbo for magic looping, a Hufflepuff bookmark, some embroidery needles, Euclan wool wash, a fabulous project bag made with HP fabric, a needle gauge, the Anastasia sock pattern
HSKS6 Parcel

A HP notebook, a skein of sock yarn dyed especially for me, Halloween stickers, more yarn
HSKS6 Parcel
And finally these wonderful stitchmarkers.

Thank you so much for a fabulous parcel.

4 comments:

Roobeedoo said...

Wow! What a haul! Hours of fun ahead!

Esther said...

Holy Moly! What a great package! I just wish things like that would drop through my door :o)

Dawn said...

That is a fabulous package! Loads of stuff! Huge amounts of stuff!

Hermione Bagnold said...

What an awesome kit! And perfect timing to make up for the bad day at work!