Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The end of 08 Projects

I was going to blog about 2009 resolutions today, but thought a recap of what projects are on the needles/hook would be appropriate.
My February Lady Sweater in Malabrigo worsted. Only 1.5 sleeves to go and I can't wait to wear it.
February Lady Sweater

Train knitting is Oolong Socks from the Twist Collective in Hazel Knits Sock yarn (P.s. This yarn is amazing AND there is a sock club that has just been announced)
Oolong Socks
I managed a Channel Island cast on for these, Lucy Neatby would be proud of me!

A new blanket for an early 2009 arrival.
Billybob's Hexagon Blanket
More hexagons, this time some of them have bobbles, some have cluster stitches, some are just trebles. I'm having fun and I'm happy with the Rowan Classic Cashsoft 4ply colours, even if the yarn is a bit splitty.

Of course I still have the Noro Hexagon blanket and Kerry's Kilt Hose to finish too.
Ravelry has also reminded me that I started a tank top for Toby in the summer, I think this might be the perfect present for Owen's Birthday!

Right, the end of 2008 is nigh, which leaves me with nothing but to wish you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR. I hope 2009 brings you health and happiness.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Happy new year! You have a balanced (if rather a lot!) set of wips there. I can't believe I have just one wip! I've several things lined up for tomorrow!

Roobeedoo said...

So much fun ahead! Lovely Oolong and Feb Lady and all and all and all!