Sunday, December 07, 2008

Socktopus Secret Santa Swap Parcels

I have received two wonderful parcels from my Sosesaswa Pals
Hand delivered by Alice at the Socktopus Weekend in Norfolk:
Sosesaswa Parcels
My sock parcel was from Mel. She hand dyed some merino tencel for me in my favourite colours, and "Saucy" knitted socks from my Rav queue. They are fabulous, and kept my feet nice and toasty in Norfolk. There was also some chocolate, a Harry Potter notebook, a project bag, the sock pattern, foot cream (which smells divine) mini post-it notes and a few other fab little things.

I got home from Norfolk to find my Sock kit parcel waiting for me from the lovely Alex, who I met in Norfolk!
Sosesaswa Parcels
Some gorgeous Brooklyn Handspun sock yarn in my favourite colour. The coolest robot bag, another fab notebook and purple pen and the best handcream in the world.
A massive thanks to Mel and Alex for such fabulous parcels.

5 comments:

Esther said...

they look great parcels again and the socks that were knitted for you look lovely. I was looking for some hand cream to get and ummed and ahhed so much I never decided - the soap and glory one was on my list but I opted for a lush handy gurugu one which is great :o)

Dawn said...

Very nice! Early Christmas presents!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that looks like so much fun! I'm particular to the robot bag myself.

Anonymous said...

Really glad you like the parcel. I really enjoyed putting it together for you.

picperfic said...

wow, you did well! I saw Mel knitting those socks so I know they are gorgeous in real life. The bag she sent you looks lovely too.