Tuesday, December 08, 2009

A Hoot

An Owlet by Kate Davies (sans eyes at the moment)
Hoot
In King Cole Anti Tickle Merino Aran. In a rich deep red. A very quick knit, I love the little owls. I love the soft woollyness of the yarn. However it definitely needed to be bigger to fit the intended recipient. However that's ok, because there are plenty of other small people with birthdays in the next few months that this will fit. I might have to do some maths to make a bigger size in the brown all seasons cotton I have.

4 comments:

Roobeedoo said...

Lovely colour!
Ooh - now I know what to knit for next door's baby! How could I have forgotten about this one?

Kate said...

It's gorgeous. :-D Definitely a pattern on my list!

Sue said...

It is gorgeous, I totally agree with Kate. I am sure that anyone would love receiving it for their birthdays or xmas.

Linda said...

Lovely!