Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A little more knitting....

Despite the radio silence I have been knitting....
First up, a sock. IB Footsie in The Yarn Yard Clan, an old club colourway which I have been saving up.
I.B. Footsie
Loving the twisted stitches; the second one is ready for the heel so should be finished sometime soon.
I took a little time out from sock knitting to make a mini T-Rex for my godson....
T Rex
I then got sidetracked by this gorgeous pattern by Åsa Tricosa - Atalanta Sideways
Knit in Mirasol Tupa yarn, it is a merino/silk DK weight. I only had two skeins so knew it would make quite a small shawl...
Atalanta Sideways
But I think it works.
Atalanta Sideways
And it is gorgeously soft!
Atalanta Sideways
Now, to finish that sock...

1 comment:

Roobeedoo said...

Purple AND orange! You really are a child of the 70's aren't you?!
I hadn't seen that sock pattern before - must queue! And I have to admit stalking that shawl after I saw your photos popping up at ravelry!
And I haven't even mentioned t-rex! Most cool!