Sunday, February 05, 2012

Propello

I have been in desperate need of a new winter hat that fits properly. I knew it would be a Woolly Wormhead pattern, and eventually chose Propello (as I love the Propeller hat in Wee Woolly Toppers - this is the adult version)

Propello Hat
I knew it would be a quick knit - maybe 3 or 4 hours total knitting time I reckon. I chose the same Colinette Iona that I knit Thomas' winter hat from. Matching hats again? Well I won't be able to get away with it for much longer!
Propello Hat
 I chose the same Colinette Iona that I knit Thomas' winter hat from. Matching hats again? Well I won't be able to get away with it for much longer!
Propello and Bimple
It is lovely and warm and not too big. Yipeee
Propello and Bimple

4 comments:

Kate said...

I love it. :-D But I confess I love Thomas's jacket just as much!

Roobeedoo said...

Fab hat - but I'm afraid Young Tom and his coat win the prize for cute!

Sarah said...

Great pattern. Lovely matching hats.

Shannon said...

Adorable matching hats! I'm going to have to do that next winter with my little guy. I'd knit him matching socks, but the colors I like to wear don't match what he usually wears.