Wednesday, February 08, 2012

WIP Wednesday - Sock news

I'm nearly there with the Kilt Hose. I can hardly believe it.
Kilt Hose WIP

So much so I am thinking about my next sock project with these #bargainballs from Kemps.

Regia Campus Colour
Regia 6 ply DK weight sock yarn. Katie was knitting socks from it in York and a number of us have followed suit and bought some of these "bargain balls"!
I'm planning on a pair of welly socks for my soon-to-be 5 year old Godson with the the one on the bottom left and a baby blanket with the top two.

4 comments:

Roobeedoo said...

Woo hoo! I expect to see you dancing the Highland Fling when you finish them!
I saw that bargainous yarn at Kemps but I don't usually knit thick socks. It would make a cute stripey vest for Tom!

SueH said...

I love the colors of that Regia yarn! And I admire the elegant hose above them!

blueadt said...

I love your Kilt Hose socks.

I've also succumbed to 'bargain balls' but only 1 for me & 3 as presents for other people. My sock yarn stash is very healthy as it is...

gmail.com said...

That i frequently examine your blog and always believe that it is very interesting. Idea ?t had been time my spouse and i tell you…Hold up the great succeed